Wireless Door Guard With Low Power Transmitter
This is a low powered universal transmitter with integral reed switch and panic button for use as a door guard with a rolling code 433 MHz transmitter.
- Battery saving feature.
- DIP Switch Zone Selection.
- Tamper and Battery supervision.
- External Magnetic or Mercury switches can be connected.
- Power Source = CR2477 Lithium 6 Volt Battery.
- Current consumption on Idle = Less than 10 uA.
- Current when transmitting with LED = 12 mA.
- Transmitter Range = 30 to 50 Meters indoors.
- Battery Life = Greater than 3 Years.
- DGLP DGLP2