Mercury Pump and Tank Control.
The Mercury Pump And Tank Control is a 1 Input 1 Output SMS / GPRS communicator specifically designed for Pump and Water tank Control.
Capable of sending messages to other Mercury units or itself for E.G Water level low, will send SMS to another Mercury or to itself to Switch on Pump and Water level OK to switch off Pump.
Drop Call Output can also be Latched for Switching on and off of Lights, Pumps Fridges etc. One call On, one call Off with return SMS’s on status.
Features and Specifications.
- 1 x Digital input and 1 x 10 Amp Relay Output.
- Input SMS to up to 7 numbers. GPRS can be used for log report.
- The Input can send two messages one for High and one for Low.
- The Input can be configured normally High or Normally Low.
- The Input can have a debounce time from 1 second to 9999 seconds.
- The Input can have a retrigger delay of from 1 Second to 9999 Seconds.
- Output 1 can be operated by SMS with different messages for on / off and pulse.
- Output can be programmed to switch On / Off or Pulse at various times of the day.
- Output pulse time length can be set.
- All functions can be controlled by SMS as well as the timers.
- Status Of Input and Output can be requested by SMS.
- Fully programmable over the air via SMS or from computer via EEPROM programmer.
- Free Programming Assistance.